Your self-publishing plan begins here!
If you’re an aspiring or existing self-published author, you know how challenging it can be to get your first book produced and sold. Did you know there are 48 major steps from writing your manuscript to book launch before the real work begins? The real work is marketing your book! It can be overwhelming when you simply want to get your book ‘out there’ and start making sales.
We have designed a no-nonsense straight to the point program to teach you the business of being a successful author. These sessions are designed to give you the know-how, best practices and tools to connect your book to your best audience and get your unique message out to the world.
Your Return on Investment:
You will come away with
- a personal road map to build your brand
- a solid marketing framework for your book
- a personal road map to launch your book
- techniques and steps to connect with and grow your best audience
- PLUS a host of relevant resources, checklists, and templates designed to save you time, money and effort!
Our 8 session program will cover:
- YOUR BOOK
- YOUR MESSAGE
- YOUR PROFILE
- YOUR BRAND
- YOUR BEST AUDIENCE
- YOUR MARKETING STRATEGY
We will connect via ZOOM Webinar for 8 1-hour sessions.
Follow-up notes will be provided after each session; homework will be assigned.
At the end of this 8-week program you will have:
- a completed manuscript
- an actionable plan to build your network and build your brand
- a professional profile and bio
- a composite of your primary and secondary target audiences
- a 6-month marketing calendar
The SP Academy if offered as individual services separately would cost $1,499 however as a package on our website we offer it to you for just $899 USD (1x pymt.) or two payments of $475 USD.
|Next enrollment: Sunday, Oct. 13, 2019 – Sunday, Dec. 1, 2019
Classes are held from 2 PM – 3 PM CST online using the Zoom platform
Class size is capped at 6 authors, so personal attention is assured.